The College of Language and Culture Studies, Royal University of Bhutan, Taktse, Trongsa, is pleased to announce the vacancy for one ICT Officer. Interested Bhutanese who fulfills the following criteria may apply on or before 19th November 2021. For further information, kindly contact Mr. Kota Tshering, ADM of the college at +975-16910612 during office hours or email at email@example.com
Position title: Assistant ICT Officer
Position level: P5/8
Qualification: Bachelor in Information Technology/Bachelor in Computer Application/Bachelor Science in Information Technology/Bachelor Engineering in Information Technology.
Age: 18 to 45
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- The applicants will be disqualified if the candidates are:
- Convicted of a criminal offence or is under investigation or prosecution for a criminal offence;
- Terminated or compulsorily retired from the University, the Government, Corporation or Project; or
- Adjudged medically unfit for employment by a competent medical doctor; or
- Intentionally provided false information in the application for employment or used fraudulent practices in the recruitment processes; or
- Furnished fake/forged testimonials/documents; or
- Failed to furnish testimonials as required under the University rules.
- 160% aggregate (English + best 4 subjects) in class X;
- 260% aggregate (English + best 3 subjects) in class XII; and
- 360% aggregate in general degree and 55% aggregate in honors/technical categories.
- However, the benchmark will not apply to those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience or holding Master Qualification.
- Relevant experience will be given preference.
Documents need to be submitted:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Form. Click Here to download the form. (Only RUB employment form will be accepted)
- MA marksheet (if any), Degree marksheet, Class 12 marksheet and Class 10 marksheet.
- Copies of relevant training certificates
- Copy of the Bhutanese citizenship identity card
- Copy of valid Security Clearance certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate (Not excessed 6 months from date of issue)
- Copy of valid Audit Clearance Certificate (if employed)
- Copy of No Objection Letter (if employed) from parent organization.
- Applicants should register and apply through IMS at ims.rub.edu.bt for the advertised position.
Scanned copies of original documents should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be scanned in the following sequence:
- Duly filled RUB employment form
- Marksheet (MA (if any), BA marksheet, Class 12 Marksheet and Class 10 marksheet)
- Security clearance certificate
- Medical certificate
- Audit Clearance certificate (if employed)
- No Objection Letter (if employed)
- Training certificates
- Other relevant certificates
- If any of the documents are missing, it will be considered as incomplete and irresponsive.